With Obagi-C Rx, you’re on your way to healthier, refreshed, revitalized skin from cell to surface. The Obagi-C Rx System offers the benefits of both prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone and potent Vitamin
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal if you have:
- Minimal fine lines
- Minimal unevenness of skin tone
- Mild hyperpigmentation and minimal age spots
- Intolerance to, or are not ready for, more aggressive anti-aging regimens
- Dry, normal, oily, or even sensitive skin
Click on the questions to read more
Prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone plus 10% L-ascorbic acid has proven aesthetic advantages:
- Improves the appearance of brown spots Accelerates skin replenishment to restore balance, radiance, and clarity to lackluster skin
- Promotes skin rejuvenation from the inside out with Vitamin C, the only topical antioxidant proven to stimulate collagen synthesis
- Minimizes future skin cell damage by neutralizing free radicals and protecting the skin
- Maximizes antioxidant absorption due to a low pH level (low pH also means greater antioxidant stability and a longer shelf life than other leading Vitamin C products).
Vitamin C belongs to an important group of antioxidants that fight the free radicals that age your skin. Studies have shown topical Vitamin C, in the most effective form (L-ascorbic acid), can help improve sun protection, repair sun-damaged skin, reduce fine lines, stimulate collagen building, and potentially reduce discoloration of the skin.
Many companies offer a cosmeceutical that contains Vitamin C, but it’s important for you to know that not all Vitamin C products are created equal. Clinical data show the patented Obagi-C Rx formulation delivers more L-ascorbic acid into the skin and remains in the skin longer than SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF, another leading Vitamin C skin care product.1
There are 2 customized Obagi-C Rx Systems designed to treat all skin types. One system is for normal to dry skin and the other is for normal to oily skin. Ask your skin care specialist which system is right for you.
There are 2 C-Exfoliating Day Lotion options. One has a sunscreen with SPF 12 and the other does not have a sunscreen.
1 OMP, Inc. Data on file.
2 Leyden J. Treating photodamage of the decolletage area with a novel copper zinc malonate complex plus hydroquinone and tretinoin [poster].
3 Leyden J, Investigator. A randomized investigator-blinded study to evaluate the tolerability and efficacy of the ELASTIderm Wrinkle Reducing Lotion, Skin Lightening Complex and tretinoin 0.025% or tretinoin 0.05% in the treatment of photodamaged skin of the d?colletage. 24-week analysis. OMP, Inc. Data on file.
Obagi has even more products available.