Restore a Youthful Glow with HALO™
Sciton, innovators in the aesthetic laser treatment industry, have developed the world’s first Hybrid Fractional Laser (HFL) – HALO™. HALO offers a combination of non-ablative and ablative laser wavelengths, giving you results you’ll love without the discomfort or downtime that come with many other laser fractional treatments.
If you lead an active lifestyle, exposure to the sun and the environment can take its toll on your skin – even in your 20’s and 30’s. Additionally, the natural aging process gives way to skin laxity and wrinkles, even with the best of skin care. The good news is that HALO can greatly diminish dark spots associated with sun exposure, and promote collagen regeneration to plump the skin and reduce wrinkles. HALO offers maximum results with minimal downtime.
Benefits of HALO
- More comfortable than traditional fractional laser resurfacing
- Faster healing time – makeup can be applied within 24 hours of treatment
- Minimal downtime- most patients choose to go back to work within a couple of days
- Noticeable improvement within weeks
- Only 1-2 treatments provide significant results
- Minimal discomfort during treatment – only topical numbing is required (no nerve block)
HALO is Effective in Treating:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sun damage/dyschromia
- Skin tone and texture
- Scars (including acne scars)
- Pigmented lesions
- Enlarged pores
HALO is effective in treating all skin types and can be used on the face and body. Popular body treatments include the neck, chest, arms, hands, and legs.
Want to Learn More about HALO Laser Treatments?
Contact our office today to schedule your no-obligation HALO consultation. Dr. Beth Comeau will evaluate your skin and discuss your goals. If HALO is right for you, we’ll schedule a treatment at a time that is convenient for you. Call us at 410-733-1877, or complete the Consultation Request form on the right.